When looking at a your messy garage isn't enough, here are some motivational tips.
- Invite a friend, neighbor, or relative. Tell them if they help you clean your garage for so many hours, you will help them clean their garage for that same amount of time.
- Put on your headphones. There are so many things a person can listen to in order to engage their mind while doing dirty and tedious work. Fill up your music device with your favorite music. Books on tape can also make time fly by. Or listen to your favorite talk radio shows.
- Don’t get discouraged. Find an image of a very organized and clean garage. Print or tear it out, and put it in a place that you can see while you clean and organize your garage.
4. Plan for a summer gathering in your garage.
5. Stay hydrated. Make a pitcher of your favorite cold and refreshing drink.
6. Take Breaks and stay nourished. Food will give you the energy to carry on.
7. Last but not least, don’t let your garage get out of control next time.
A clean and organized garage makes life more enjoyable. Check out Top Shelf Garage's heavy-duty garage storage and more shelving for garage. Made in USA with heavy-duty recycled plastic. Free shipping!
Leave a comment