7 Ways To Use Our Utility Carts Around The Home
1. Transport Heavy Items (See Above)-Move heavy items all over the home, garage, and to the end of the driveway.
2. Cleaning Cart-Put your belongings on top of this cart while you clean underneath. Also, store your cleaning supplies on the cart, and roll it room to room to clean.
3. Laundry Folding Cart-Folding clothes in front of the TV makes it less annoying and go by quicker.
4. Mobile Workbench & Mobile Work Table- Use the utility carts all over the garage and outside as as workbench and work table. Our shelf systems are weatherproof so don’t worry about using or leaving it outside.
5. Mobile Computer Desk-Work all over your home with this mobile desk. No mouse pad required.
6. Grocery Cart- Roll all your groceries, all at one time, to the kitchen.
7. Potting Bench On Wheels- Pot all over the home on our 2 shelf utility carts. You can easily take these modular carts outside to plant on too.
Top Shelf Garage has 6 different sized utility carts in solid and ventilated shelves. The cart used in all but one photo above is a 36L X24W X 30H 2 solid top cart. And the other is a 48L X 24W X30H solid top cart
There are nonstop ways to use Top Shelf Garage's utility carts all over the home, garage, and outside. Our utility carts are made in the USA with heavy duty recycled plastic (HDPE). The casters are made with sterling silver. Our carts are easy to assemble, portable, durable, long-lasting, weatherproof, chemical resistant, and modular. You can also add another shelf to make it a 3 shelf on wheels.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.