Halloween Shelves: Carve Pumpkins On Top, Decorate Our 2-Shelf Units, Pass Candy From & More
Carving pumpkins and decorating are a big part of Halloween. So is eating, passing out candy, & entertaining. Our shelves can help you with it all. Made in USA with heavy duty recycled plastic, our shelf units, workbenches & carts are some of the most multipurpose shelf systems for sale. They also last customers for decades which can save you money over the years if you use them.
1. Carve Pumpkins On Top. See Above. Don't worry about the pumpkin guts, paints and glitter, our chemical resistant shelves won't be bothered. Wipe clean with your favorite cleaner. As you see in the photo above, we carved our pumpkins on a 2 shelf utility cart. This cart rolls all over the home & garage, and can easily be brought outside. Our utility carts come with castors with brakes. See stationary 2-shelf units.
2. Candy Table. Decorate and pass out candy from our 2 shelf units. Solid and ventilated shelves available.
3. Decorate Our Shelves & Serve Appetizers & Drinks On At Home
You can tape things to our heavy duty recycled plastic shelves. You can also wrap lights, Halloween signs, garland, ribbons and more around our 24 inch legs. See below.
Check out our ventilated shelves. You can hang things from the holes, weave lights in the openings, & more.
When it’s time to eat/entertain, our 2 units provide the space.
Or just decorate for fun.
Below is a 36 X 24 X 30 solid top 2 shelf utility cart.
4. Standing Art Table For Kids. Kids love Halloween art. They can create on top of our 24 inch shelf add-on which is a shelf, without the connectors inserted, standing directly on its 24 inch legs. This makes a great standing art desk for younger kids, with parental supervision only.
*No standing on the shelf add on.
4. Workbenches for older kids and adults. Use our workbenches to unpack decorations and to create on top.
When Halloween is over you can easily clean our shelf units off and use them all over the house, garage, basement and outdoors. You never run out of ways to use our shelf systems at home. They are lightweight, easy to assemble and disassemble which makes them portable
See more at TopShelfGarage.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.