These tips will help you find, layout, and install the Top Shelf Garage Solutions that best fit your needs.
#1: Getting Started
List of all of your storage and organization requirements.
- Consider if your needs change seasonally? For example, during certain months do you store special sporting goods that require more storage.
- Measure your garage, using a tape measure, to gather the length, width, and height of the inside walls.
- Consider depth also. If you park your car inside the garage, be sure to measure the space available with car doors open and closed.
- Don't forget to make note of door and window placements in your space.
#2: Layout Solutions
Using your list of needs and garage measurements (step 1), now is the time to begin making your garage "Top Shelf" with our helpful Design Toolkit.
- Look at our recommendations for one, two, and three car garages
- Download the PDF version of our Design Toolkit which consists of scaled graph paper and cutout representations of all TSG products.
- Print out the Design Toolkit and layout your garage with desired storage solutions.
#3: Product Selection
- Having reviewed and studied our full line of products, list the product numbers of desired storage solutions.
Top Shelf Garage accepts online payments via Paypal.
- After your purchase, you will be provided with a tracking number via email.
- After you place your order, expect a 5-7 day arrival time depending on your location in the United States.
#5: Clean & Prep
- As you wait for your delivery, this is a great opportunity to clean and organize your space. We suggest you get rid of what you don't need and group remaining possessions by category. Get your space ready for a total transformation.
- Once your fixtures have arrived, this is the time to make your garage Top Shelf. Our easy to assemble instructions are inside all of the boxes, and can also be found online here. No tools required.
We wish you the best, and thank you for your purchase. Our helpful Top Shelf Garage specialists are only a phone call away and can be reached at 248-328-5635.